Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Love & Hope"

Love & Hope

I am excited to be able to join Scrap Happens To Me  CT members,
And have been lucky enough to be able to play with her gorgeous new kit "Love & Hope".
Available now in store Angel Baby Scraps Store on sale for $2.
This kit is full of 114 GORGEOUS elements in the most beautiful colours,
16 Gorgeous Shabby Papers and 10 WordArts.
ALSO there is a gorgeous Freebie set of Coordinating Alpha.

And a little Freebie from myself.. 


Love & Hope




And then dont forget to get your
Free Coordinating Alpha




My LO's For  Scrap Happens To Me 
'Love & Hope'



And as a little Freebie from me to you A QP ready to go.
 I hope you like this one and get plenty of use from it.




Thanks So much To Scrap Happens To me for taking me on,
 And a BIG thanks to all that stop by and Say hello.
 Cant wait to have more little freebies for you as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment