Friday, February 18, 2011

FREEBIE kit 'Special Moments'

'Special Moments'
By kitkat79-scraps

I am very excited to bring you all this gorgeous freebie kit 'Special Moments'.
I have made this kit up with all special moments in mind. From Birthday's, to weddings,
To the good old Family reunions.
An endless possability of special moments that you could scrap.
'Special Moments' is filled with 54 elements, 9 pages and 1 cluster frame.
All in gorgeous Herritage Greens, Blacks and Whites,
with a bit of a Vintage feel/look to it.

Special Moments

The Cluster Frame


Here are some LO's I have made using 'Special Moments'


Here are your downloads for 'Special Moments'

Dont forget you can find me on facebook HERE.
I would LOVE to see any of your pages or crafts made with this kit,
So PLease feel free to join my page and share all your gorgeous LO's made with this kit..
Also what better way to keep up to date with up coming kits from some AWESOME designers, and my little freebies along the way..

Most of all, Have fun and enjoy..   :)

If you like this Freebie, you may also like to check out CBH , Craft Crave and DSD 
for some more great freebies..

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo of this kit...Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truely lovely thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried opening the elements zips and they said they are currupt and they wont open ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone..
    And I tried to download another kit this morning and the file saif the same thing. I re tried a little while later and got it fine. So maybe try again in a little bit. If you check the size if the folder you downloaded (the corrupt one) it will probably bereally small in size (this is what mine did). So try it again in a little bit, and see how that goes.
    I am also waiting to hear back from 4shared just incase..
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited to find this kit, the olive is so going to match my daughter's prom dress and will make a perfect scrap page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice kit, Kit!

    ReplyDelete