Tuesday, May 17, 2011

'MY GUY' collab by Kelly-Jo Scraps & Courtney's Digiscrappin' and a little CU freebie from myself.

'MY GUY'
Collab kit
BY

Kelly-Jo scraps and Courtney's digiscrappin' have come together again for another GREAT collab, 'MY GUY'. This HUGE digi scrap collab kit is PERFECT for Your more manly style LO's for all the boys, little and BIG. Being on the traditional style and coloured in some great earthy tones, you'll find this kit suitable to many other LO's also, not just for the boy's.
I can see many LO's made up for the outdoor's with this one too.
'MY GUY' Is filled with LOADS of elements (brads/buttons/fasteners..just to name a few), Borders, Foliage, Frames, Masks, Overlays, Mats, Tags and Journal Strips. WordArt, Alpha, 35 papers and 7 special Papers. There is SO much going on in this 1 HUGE collab, you'll want to jump on in and grab it at the special price of only $4. BUT be quick, as this only lasts for 2 weeks, until the end of May, when It will return to its regualr price of $6..  You can grab yourself a copy of 'MY GUY' from Angel Baby Scraps Store HERE.
 All that for the bargain price of only $4. So be quick to grab yourself a bargain...

Here are some of my LO's using 'MY GUY'.

This LO I have used Kelly-Jo's Scraps part.
This LO I have used Courtney's Digiscrappin' part.


This next LO, I have used Both parts By Kelly-Jo scraps and Courtney's Digiscrappin'.
Head over to Kelly-Jo's scraps and Courtney's Digiscrappin' you can find some great little freebies they have made up for you.

AND, NOW for my little freebie from me to you.
We have left Summer in Australia now, which I miss already. SO, I wanted to bring it back a little bit with one of my beachy photos. I have put together a pack of CU cardstock and paper-stock papers for you. PLUS 1 CU photo scene page from my local favorite spot to take my girls too on those HOT summer Days. All are made up at 12x12 and 300dpi.

You can download these CU papers DIRECTLY HERE
I hope you all enjoy them, and get some great use from the papers. I would love to see what you make with these papers, so please feel free to post your designs over on my FACEBOOK page kitkat 79 scraps HERE

Now if you like this freebie, You should head on over to Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands to see what freebies these lovely ladies have found for you also..

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.
    Here in the UK our summer is just starting - well its suppose to be but it is cold and wet here.
    The weather man says heatwave next week - won't hold my breath.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for the papers and photo...

    ReplyDelete