Monday, June 6, 2011

'Flashback' kit and 'Cut it out' templates by Scrap Happens To Me

I have some great previews for you today by

Firstly,
 'FlashBack' kit
Scrap Happens To me made this gorgeous kit up with all those 'Flashback' moments in thought. A gorgeous range of Blue's, white's and green's in colour, with some fantastic Alpha to match.. This kit is on sale NOW for only $2 over at Angel Baby Scraps Store. You can follow the link directly to this gorgeous kit..
I was unable to play with kit at the time due to my old computer crashing.. BUT I can guarantee you WILL love this kit. These are my new FAVE colours to play with. There so crisp looking and just go so well together, be it for boy LO's or Girly LO's..

And Secondly,
'CUT IT OUT' Templates
Im in LOVE with these templates. When your stuck for a LO, templates are the way to go.. This gorgeous set by Scrap Happens to me, is just BEAUTIFUL. I had fun with these. They are CU/PU/S4H/S40. This set comes in Layered, Pre-shadowed PSD and TIFF files, aswell as JPEG files. So there's an option for everyone.. You can grab this set on sale now until the end of the month for only $2 over at Angel Baby Scraps Store.
Now for my LO's using the 'Cut It Out' Template pack..
 

This first LO, I have masked all the elements to paper, to keep the same look.....
And This next LO, I have placed new elements into position of the templates, to get a total different look to the same Template LO..

I hope you all have as much fun with these templates as I have. I have never been one to play with many templates, But I think I have found a new liking for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment