Saturday, July 2, 2011

Courtney's Digiscrappin' new kit 'Family Journal'

'Family Journal'
By



Courtney's Digiscrappin' has a great new kit that is perfect for everyday scrapping. A gorgeous kit, mixed with Blue's Brown's and Cream's, and lot's of great elements for many traditional and non traditional scrapped pages.
She has also put together a bundle pack. So you can either grab the kit by itself, OR in a great bundle. The Bundle includes: Alpha, Masks, Wordart and Qp's. The kit is on sale for 2 weeks for only $2.50, and the Bundle is on sale for only $4 for 2 weeks only. After this, they will return to regular prices of kit: $5, and Bundle: $8. So be sure to grab yourself a great Bargain..
You can find 'Family Journal' kit and Bundle at

Now for the gorgeous previews..


I Love the look of this kit, and found it great for scrapping my old black and white photo's that have been handed down to me over the years. We are putting together an album for my great grand fathers war days as well as an album for just the old photos. This kit is going to be used many of times I think..
And here is a Double LO i have made using 'Family Journal'for my albums...

So head on over and grab yourself a great bargain while you can..
And I think, if you head to Courtney's Blog, she may have a little somethnig there also for you..  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment