Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hocus Pocus By Scrap Happens To Me

I Also have for you today, A fantastic kit, ready for HALLOWEEN.
HOCUS POCUS
This kit is so cute. Its a traditional style kit, with some ULTRA gorgous chipboard style character elements.
Loads of cute elements, some Alpha, FANTASTIC papers, and also some gorgous pre-deco  papers..
You can grab HOCUS POCUS at ANGEL BABY SCRAPS STORE for only $2 ON SALE. You can also grab the pre-deco papers At 50% off too. 
And here are the previews for Hocus Pocus.

And here are some LO's I made using Hocus Pocus. One is a traditional style LO, and the other is
a card I made, as I LOVE to add to my collection...

Isnt it Just CUTE..  Head on over now to grab youself a great Halloween Bargain...
Head on over now to ANGEL BABY SCRAPS STORE and see what other great thing you might find in store today...

No comments:

Post a Comment