Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sweet Dreams By Courtney's digiscrappin' + some sales...

has a SUPER SWEET kit out now called

'Sweet Dreams'

This kit is just TOO CUTE. It is set in a gourgous range of sweet pastel colours, and matched with some elements that are just TOO DIVINE. Courtney's DigiScrappin has out  done herself with this little number..
You get 85 elements, 7 word art, 6 borders and 24 papers all for only $2.50 for this month only. 

You can brag Sweet Dreams from
or


Here are some LO's of mine using 'Sweet Dreams'

Arent they just sweet..  So Be sure to grab yourself a great deal now..

Now for some Sales.

I still have my 50% my entire store over at NutHouse Scraps for a short time only now.. Times running out. So If your after a bargain of one of my kits, be sure to head over to NUTHouse Scraps and have a squzzy through my store HERE 

have a great sale on over at their stores at AngelBabyScraps Store now.
You can find:

And

Enjoy.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment