Sunday, May 6, 2012

My First Baby Album + Freebie QP

I hope you all had a Fantastic iNSD..  I sure did. I had a load of fun handing out RAK's and odd CU freebie downloads... I also loved the shopping side too  ;)


I have a GORGEOUS new kit instore this week for you called

This kit is made exactly for what the title say's... Making your baby's first Baby Album up as they grow over the first year. Or Making your 'Grand-baby' first album...   :)

My first Baby Album is set in a gorgeous bright set of pastel's that are great for baby boy or girl LO..
Filled with over 90 elements, WA, Alpha, Baby Notes + note WA, Album pages and Papers, this is one gorgeous kit filled with loads of LO's..

You can grab My First Baby Album for half price at only $1.50 for 2 weeks only.. Then it returns to its regular price of only $3...
You can find My First Baby Album at Angel baby Scraps store HERE...





Here is a LO I made using My First Baby Album
I have also turned it into a PU FREEBIE QP for you..
FIXED LINK BELOW


I would LOVE to see any LO's you make with this cute kit or any other of my kits.. SO feel free to post them all over my FACEBOOK wall HERE..

If you love your freebies as much as I do, make sure you head on over to Craft Crave & Creative Busy Hands to see what great freebies they have found for you today....

ENJOY
Kate   :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete